Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennady!!!

Our little angel Kennady is seven years old! I can't believe how lucky we are as parents to have a child like this. Kennady is one of the most caring and loving people I have ever met. She has an amazing love of life and is such a fun person to be around. I would gladly take her anywhere with me. She is growing up way too fast, but I am so happy that she doesn't think she is too old to still hold our hands and give us a kiss goodnight. We love you so much Kennady! Thanks for being such an amazing daughter.

4 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Happy birthday Kennady! Hope you guys are having a great summer so far and Scott is surviving the PICU!

Gina said...

I can't believe you have a seven year old! She is so pretty. I hope everything is going well.

The Cox Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennady. We miss you guys. Shirlyn
PS Hope you are enjoying Utah

Stephanie Saunders said...

She's so gorgeous!