Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I just want to wish Scott a Happy Father's Day. He really is the most amazing dad. He is more than I could have dreamed of for my kids. They adore him. Here are a few of the fun things he does with them:

-He loves to wrestle them
-He flies them around the house like an airplane
-He pulls then on a blanket and plays taxi
-He will even play barbie with them
-He does the best pretend voices for their stuffed animals
I really could go on and on. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate all that he does for our kids. Happy Fathers Day!

Scott and Kenna

Scott and Brooklyn

Scott and Easton

I would also like to wish my dad and Scott's dad a Happy Father's Day.
They are both amazing fathers and Grandpa's.
Dad I love you and want to thank you for all that you have done for me and my family. You have always been there for me and I can't thank you enough. Happy Father's Day.


Lynn I also want to tell you how much I appreciate all you have done for us. You have been such a great father to Scott and you taught and raised him so well. I have you to thank for such a great guy. I hope you have a great Fathers Day also.

3 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

Okay, seriously, Brooklyn looks like a model in that picture.

Pugslvr said...

I love that family pic on your blog....you all look great! Are you on facebook yet?

The Cox Family said...

I love the pictures they turned out great. Your hair (Tara's) looks so shiny and great in the family picture. I also love Easton's shirt it is so stylish. I hope you are enjoying Utah. We miss it. Shirlyn