Friday, June 5, 2009

Spring Break 2009


I know that this is long overdue since we went to Disneyland in April. It has just been a little crazy so here are some pictures of our great trip. We had so much fun and we were ready to go back even before we made it home.





Easton's first Mickey Shirt. I think it is pretty cute!

Here are a few family pictures.





If you know us very well we take Disneyland pretty serious and we take advantage of every minute we have to enjoy everything possible, so at the end of the day our kids usually look like this. You can see we got our money's worth. It was a BLAST!


Seaworld


The girls loved going to Seaworld, but while we were there they kept asking when we could go to Disneyland. They were so brave and went on a huge roller coaster that they got wet on. I could not believe they even dared go on it at all. I really don't think they know what they were doing though, because when it was done I asked them if they wanted to go again and they prompty answered
"no thank you!"

11 comments:

lindsey v said...

holy cow tara, you guys are disneyland junkies!! your girls look so cute in their costumes. it was good to see you when you were here!

Heather said...

A girl after my own heart. We have annual passes and venture to Disneyland as often as possible. Anthony is the king of fastpasses and next year we are doing the Gumball Rally. We should go together sometime.

Stephanie Saunders said...

*sigh* I love Disneyland! You guys look like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY GOT YOUR FAMILY PICTURES DONE!!!!! I put some up on my blog and I'm giving the disk to Tiffany because she said she's mailing you a package, I'm nearly done with her pictures too so I'll take them to her tomorrow or Wednesday--thanks for being patient!! Jocelin

PS I adore you family pictures and feel free to steal any off my blog for blogs and such to tide you over until yours arrive :)

Gina said...

I am so jealous. As a big Disneyland fan myself I am feeling pretty sad right now as I look at your photos. We are trying to refrain from going until NEXT fall. That seems like forever but we think it would be much more fun with Dylan then. I miss you and I'm sorry I didn't get to see you last time you were in Utah. You're family is adorable!

Gina said...

It's me again. I was just wondering where you got your girls their matching jackets. So Cute!

Scott and Tara said...

Gina, I got the jackets from a store here called Steve and Berry's. They were so cheap, But the store just closed down and I am so mad. I hoe you are doing well.

The Cox Family said...

Looks like a fun trip. the girls look like they had a lot of fun. I love the family pictures. We miss you guys Shirlyn

sara said...

I want to go next time you go too! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you again.

hilary said...

hi leifsons! i found your blog through shirlyn's! jeff and i are always wondering how you and the cox's are doing, so i am so glad i found your blog! i can't believe how big your girls are and that you have a baby boy now! hopefully we can keep in touch a little through blogging. :) glad to hear you guys are doing well and looks like disneyland was a blast!

Pugslvr said...

Looks like you guys had fun and nice weather for Disneyland too. We had rain all day when we went so it wasn't as enjoyable.