Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Our little Brooklyn is four years old. It seems like just yesterday we were moving to Phoenix and I was expecting her; now we live in a different state, Scott is done with school, and we have another baby. Brooklyn is just like her dad, we call her our little "button pusher." If she sees something interesting she has to touch it and play with it. She is always getting into new things. She loves to push Kenna's buttons and boy does she know how. She loves her "sunky" (silky blanket) and is by far our most snuggly child. In the morning all she wants is her chocolate milk, sunky, and to snuggle on the couch. She also loves to dance, and asks me everyday if it is Tuesday and if she can go to dance class. It is her favorite thing to do. She also has a little bit of a temper which we are tying to work on. It is amazing just how infuriating and cute she can be at times. Our home would definitely be boring without her.
Happy Birthday Brooklyn, we love you!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids are so beautiful Tara. That picture of Brooklyn on the floor is so precious. Easton has the chubbiest cheeks. I love chubby cheeks on babies. Thank you for the post. I will keep everyone updated as to the news of my mom. We are fasting for her on Sunday.

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Brooklyn!!! I love the 2 year old picture!

Pugslvr said...

Wow time flies! You're so lucky to have a snuggler...my Ethan hates to snuggle but we're working on him.

sara said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how fast they have grownup. I love the story about Brooklyn and Scott. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You guys have the most adorable kids!!

The Cox Family said...

I hope Scott survived C4. He was there with Deven's co worker. Connor said it was horrible. It is crazy to see Brooklyn so grown up. Hope all is well and just think you get to go on vacation soon or may be you are already on it. Shirlyn

Tranchell Family said...

Tara- how are you? I stumbled across your blog and was so excited to see you and your cute family? I can't believe Brooklyn is 4 and you have a cute new baby boy! How fun. Time goes so fast! We are moving to Akron, Ohio for residency and are excited. I have a blog too but it is private. Email me and I will invite you. My email is tifftranchell@hotmail.com. Sorry for the long comment. Take care
Tiffany Tranchell