Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easton is 4 Months Old

I really can't stand how fast he is growing up. Scott laughs at me because I still have him sleeping in our room in a bassinet that he has pretty much outgrown. Scott also said that we can start feeding him solids, but I refuse because it just means that he is getting older. I really don't like my kids growing up. I want them to stay small. We have been looking at old pictures and have decided that he is a boy version of Kennady. Her six and seven month pictures look exactly like he does right now at four months. It has been so much fun having a boy, we love him so much.

4 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

He's getting so big! It's funny. With the first one you're so excited to give them solids and for them to try new things. And then the next one you really don't want to give them solids so soon (plus that's just one extra thing you have to carry around).

Lori said...

He does look like Kennady! What a cutie.

Jennifer said...

Baby boys in caps are the best. No matter how hard I tried none of my kids would (will) stand to have anything on their head. It is killing me how fast Sara is growing up too. The other day we went shopping for real walking shoes. Just seeing her toddle around in big kid shoes made me want to cry.

Pugslvr said...

I say do the solids if it means you'll get more sleep. With Ethan I couldn't wait to start solids and sure enough, he started sleeping through the night after solids.