Thursday, February 5, 2009

Three months old!!

I can't believe it has been three months. These kids are growing up way too fast. I wish they would just stop right where they are. Whenever I tell Kennady that she has to stop growing, she tells me she has to grow up. Brooklyn has already planned her fourth birhtday party, so she made us a deal that after the party she will stop growing. I wish it were that easy.


I think he is pretty dang cute. He is such a smiley baby. Don't get me wrong he has his mad times too, but he really is a good baby.

Easton's two favorite things; his blankie and his binkie. I have just recently learned that if I wrap him up real tight and give his binkie then he is good to go for a nice long nap. I hope it lasts.

Check out these muscles.

He loves to be talked to. Whenever I am on the phone he always thinks I am talking to him and he will smile and talk right back to me. We love you Easton!

11 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how cute is he!! I can't wait to see you guys! Is it still the end of April? You will have to let me know!!

Stephanie Saunders said...

He's a cutie! I can't believe he's already 3 months.

Lori said...

Your kids are so beautiful Tara!

Heather said...

He is so beautiful. Good job!

tjandash said...

We think he is so Kenna. So cute! Thanks for the Dinico legos. They LOVE them. The hopper is hidden til I can find our Thomas one. I can't handle any fighting this week. Thanks again!

Pugslvr said...

He is so adorable Tara. Did Easton get the gift I sent him? I sent it in the craziness of Christmas so I hope it didn't get lost in the Macy's maddness.

Pugslvr said...

Oh, good...glad you like it. Those are my favorite clothes for boys, all the Kenneth Cole Collections.

lindsey v said...

I can't believe how fast they change. He is so cute. We miss ya, when you coming out?

kris said...

What a cute little boy! Congratulations, Tara - your family is beautiful!

The Cox Family said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up. I still think he looks so much like Kennady. Deven thinks he looks like Scott. Hope all is going well. Shirlyn

Jennifer said...

That is so funny. He is totally doing a muscle pose too! Gotta love baby boys they are so dang cute!