Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

These are our Christmas cards for this year. We tried to send them to everybody that we had addresses for, I am sorry if we missed you. If you didn't get one, it just means we need your address. Scott put these and Easton's announcement together and I thought that they turned out good. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We miss you all. Christmas will be a little different away from loved ones. This is my first Christmas in my 30 years of life that I have not been with my family. It may be kind of sad but hey, it's still Christmas and we love it. Easton' s Announcement

4 comments:

Pugslvr said...

I loved geting your card and pics so thanks for sending them. Ethan was so excited this year to go to the mailbox and see what Christmas cards and pictures arrived that day.

sara said...

You two have the cutest family. I loved the pictures. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Tara my basement is finished now! It was a lot of work, since we did most of it ourselves but it has been so fun to have it done. The only thing that we are waiting on now are the shutters. I hope all is going well! Miss and love you.

Kim said...

Cute cards!!! I forgot to text you and let you know that I got them. Super cute!! I hope you guys had a fun Christmas and New Years!! We miss you guys. I am sure Easton is growing too fast! I can't wait until I finally get to meet him!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Woohoo! A new blog to stalk!