Monday, December 15, 2008

Dance Recital

Last week the girls had their ballet recital. They both did so good. On our way home Brooklyn couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was. After about 10 minutes of non-stop talking she took a big sigh and said, "Can I do that again?" They have pretend recitals on a daily basis at home. They usually "sell" us a ticket that we have to give back to them in order to attend in our own living room, so it was fun to finally have a real recital. I loved watching them.

Here are some recent pictures of Easton. He is growing so fast.
Just look at these rolls and double chin. He's such a chub.

7 comments:

sara said...

Your girls look beautiful! And Easton is so cute. I hope you have a great Christmas.

kris said...

Easton is darling - what a sweet little chubby baby.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe how fast Easton is growing! He already looks like a little man! And I love it that your girls sell you tickets to their own recitals! How funny!

The Cox Family said...

The girls look so cute in their dance outfits. I can't believe how big Easton is getting. I love the chub We miss you guys I miss hanging out during long afternoons Merry Christmas Shirlyn

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

They are so incredibly cute in their tutus!! Easton is so big already--who knows how big he'll be by the time I see him at his 2 month checkup! Have a merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Every time I get on your blog--I wished we lived closer! I miss you guys! Your girls look so so so cute in their dance tutu's!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.