Friday, September 26, 2008

Best Buds

Since Kennady started school all day Brooklyn and I have become really close. The other day I was taking Brooklyn to a friend's house and then I was going to the store. On the way she asked me if I was going shopping all alone. I told her that I was and she got all sad and said to me, "But Mom, we're best buddies." My heart melted, she is such a sweetie. She also told me that I could come and play at her friend's house with her. I am so glad she is so concerned about me. Isn't it great to be a mom!

3 comments:

Kim said...

How cute is that!! Even though they can be little monsters, this is what keeps us going, those sweet times!

* said...

She is such a cutie.

Gina

Stacey B. said...

Found you!
Cute pictures of the girls on their first day of school. I love Kennady's pose, she is such a little diva! Brooklyn is so cute, especially that she wants to be your best buddy. I love having Brooklyn in school, she is so energetic and fun.