Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of school

Seeing as this is our first post ever and we're still not quite sure what we are doing, instead of coming up with some clever story or excuse for why it has taken us so long to actually start this, we thought we'd just show you our girls and their first day of school. Kennady just started first grade and is loving it so far. Like a typical first grade girl, she can't remember what she learned about in class that day, but we get a full report about who she played with and what was said at recess. Brooklyn has been so anxious to actually start school that she has been driving us crazy for the last month until it was "her turn". She started school today and unlike Kennady, she told us everything that she learned about. We're just excited that she now has some real friends and hopefully will stop talking about her imaginary friend "Julie".

11 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so excited you finally joined the blog world. I miss you much and am glad I can finally at least have some way of keeping up with you. Hope all is going well and I'm excited for your countdown to the new baby!

sara said...

I love that Brooklyn has an imaginary friend. And I can not wait to see how your family grows. Miss you!

Gina said...

What cute girls. I am so happy to get to see what you guys are up to. I miss you. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Lori said...

Hi Tara,
I can't believe how grown up both your girls look. They are so beautiful. I wish I had your skills for doing my girls hair. Both you and Tiffany always have them dressed so cute. They could be models!

Heather said...

Yay Tara, welcome to the blogging world. It is very fun and now we get to stay caught up with eachother. This is your cousin Heather by the way.

Pugslvr said...

I'm so glad you're blogging now. Your girls have grown up too fast....I thought Brooklyn was 2?? Where did the time go??

The Cox Family said...

Well its about time. I am still trying to figure blogging out myself. I have been trying to add a slide show and music for so long but I am not to smart so Lisa has to walk me through everything. She is so patient with me. I just find by the time I read everyone's updates I am too tired to change anything. The girls look cute as always. So fun to see you guys.

lindsey v said...

Darling blog. I love your family picture! Your girls are beautiful. Are you coming "home" any time soon?

kellerexpress said...

Along with every one else I am so happy to finally see picture. Now if I could just see one of my pregant sisiter and of the house I will stop buging you.

Kim said...

I agree with Tiffany. I would love a pregnant picture!!(not that I would ever put one of me up so I understand if you don't) We miss you guys here!! Now I am the one who has to plan things.(which I have gotten to be pretty good at coming up with day kid plans) Tryce still has his saying as we pass Scenic Drive. I can't wait to see "Baby Boy"!!!

mindi said...

cute blog, but more posts please! hope you guys are doing well.