Saturday, December 18, 2010

Easton is two (a little late)

Sorry everybody, but we were pretty behind on our blogging so we're trying to catch up with a few different entries. There are a lot of pictures!

I really can't believe that Easton is already two. He is such a sweetheart and we love him so much. He is definetly in the "terrible two's." He is very polite always says please and thank you, but his favorite word is "NO" and he uses it all the time. He loves trains, trucks, and Mickey Mouse. As soon as he wakes up he says "Mote" (for remote) and "Mou Mou" (Mickey Mouse) and points to the TV. If I need him to be entertained I can just put that on and he is an angel for a good 25 minutes. He is a pretty good eater and he loves to run. Just like any other boy, he can turn anything into a pretend weapon (He even uses the otoscope from his doctor kit as a gun). He is a true boy! He is such a cutie and we love him so much!
Happy (late) Birthday Easton!


Because Easton loves Mickey Mouse so much we had to give him a Mickey Mouse Birthday! My sister made him this amazing cake. Thanks Tiffany, we loved it!



5 comments:

sara said...

I'm so glad that you posted! I love all the pictures, and your family is adorable! Hope to see you soon!!

Lori said...

Great cake!
Easton is so cute!! Can't believe he's two already.

The Cox Family said...

You finally updated your blog. Yeah!!! I can't believe he is already two. Boys are fun, but I know we are in for it with ours. He is so destructive and active. Shirlyn

The Cox Family said...

You finally updated your blog. Yeah!!! I can't believe he is already two. Boys are fun, but I know we are in for it with ours. He is so destructive and active. Shirlyn

Stephanie Saunders said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! Scary, huh?