Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Day of School!




Kennady decided that it would be fun if her and Brooklyn wore the same thing for their first day of school. Of course I thought it was a great idea and it took a little convincing, but I talked Brooklyn into it. (I thought it was cute that Kennday really wanted them to be the same). Kennady started the second grade this year and Brooklyn is in pre-school. They are both loving school and I don't really know what to do with both of them gone at the same time. When Easton takes a nap I am all alone, which is kind of a weird feeling when I'm used to having all three with me all the time.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Such cute girls! I hope you are enjoying your free time.

Tranchell Family said...

They are so grown up! They look adorable.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

2 of my favorite patients! Looking so cute on their first days of school! That's really sweet that Kennady wanted to match! Glad you're getting a little more time to yourself and getting to have more one-on-one time with Easton too--I'm sure he's loving that!

lindsey v said...

adorable tara! they are beautiful!

The Cox Family said...

So cute. It is so crazy they are both in school. Enjoy a little down time you deserve it. Shirlyn

sara said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love them matching, it is adorable. I miss you! You need to update us more, so I don't feel that you are so far away.